2020-2021 Tuition & Payment
The Irish dancing year is split into two semesters, February-June and September-January. Tuition is due every month September – June (10 payments). Monthly payment is the same regardless of holidays or breaks. In the event of several cancellations related to inclement weather, Kristin Butke Irish Dance will schedule make-up classes.
Tuition is calculated per dancer, not by family. Add up the number of hours per week each dancer is taking and then use the table below to find the monthly payment. There are discounts for multiple dancers in each family:
- 1st dancer – full price
- 2nd dancer – 10% discount
- 3rd dancer – 20% discount
- 4th dancer – 30% discount
- 5th dancer – 40% discount
There will be a 5% discount if you choose to pay your tuition for the semester in a lump sum. There will be two payments: one on September 1 and one on February 1. Please email Tasha at KBIrishDanceBilling@gmail.com if you’d like to pay your semester in full and she will adjust your account to reflect semester payments. Please note: if you choose to pay semester in full and take advantage of the discount, there will be absolutely no refunds for any reason, including dancer’s injury.
Tuition is due on the 1st of the month. Any payments unpaid after 5 days will incur a 10% late fee charge. Bounced checks will also incur a $30 charge. Payments made online with a credit card, but credit card payments will incur a 3% convenience fee. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ANY CLASS LOCATIONS.
Annual Registration Fee
On September 1, each family will be charged an annual registration fee. These fees go towards KBID expenses that benefit all dancers, such as parades, showcase, and Kristin Butke Irish Dance spirit nights. Fees per family are listed below:
- Families with 1 dancer – $65
- Families with 2 or more dancers – $95
Any family that joins Kristin Butke Irish Dance after February 1 will be charged 50% of the registration fee shown above.
1. Sign up on dance studio pro and register for the auto-pay. If you select this option, your credit card will automatically be charged at the first of the month and there is no risk of being charged late fees. To join auto pay, log into your DSP account, select “account” from the top of the menu, then select “automatic payments”. Enter credit card information and then you are good to go!
2. Sign up on dance studio pro and pay tuition online manually. We do not require families to use auto pay, however, please note that there will be NO reminder email for tuition fees. Tuition is due the 1st of the month, a 10% late fee will apply for payments received after the 5th.
3. Sign up on dance studio pro and mail checks to Tasha. Email Tasha directly for her address (KBIrishDanceBilling@gmail.com). If checks are not received by the 5th of each month, a 10% late fee will apply. Bounced checks will incur a $30 charge. KBID is NOT responsible for any delays from USPS should you choose to mail checks.
|Hours/Dancer/ Week||Monthly||Semester (5% Discount)|
|0.50||$ 50.00||$ 237.50|
|0.75||$ 65.00||$ 308.75|
|1.00||$ 75.00||$ 356.25|
|1.25||$ 90.50||$ 429.88|
|1.50||$ 108.00||$ 513.00|
|1.75||$ 123.00||$ 584.25|
|2.00||$ 135.00||$ 641.25|
|2.25||$ 153.00||$ 726.75|
|2.50||$ 168.00||$ 798.00|
|2.75||$ 183.00||$ 869.25|
|3.00||$ 193.00||$ 916.75|
|3.25||$ 205.50||$ 976.13|
|3.50||$ 221.00||$ 1,049.75|
|3.75||$ 238.00||$ 1,130.50|
|4.00 – 4.75||$ 248.00||$ 1,178.00|
|Unlimited||$ 260.00||$ 1,235.00|